July 24, 2017
July 24, 2017
1 Min Read
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein founded YeahThatsKosher in 2008 as a global kosher restaurant & travel resource for the Jewish community.
He is passionate about traveling the world, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, hiking, strategy games, and spending time with his friends & family.
- After Hiatus, Meat Point is back under ‘Dallas Kosher’ Supervision
- NEW: Kosher Italian Bistro “Mojos” Opens in Jerusalem
- NEW: Masuda Omakase Launches World’s First Kosher Hand Roll Bar in NYC
- Pizza Gourmetti Reopens at a New Montreal Location
- Upscale Kosher Steakhouse Opens at the King David Hotel, Jerusalem
home1 Israel Jerusalem jewish travel Kosher kosher 5 towns kosher aventura kosher brooklyn kosher california kosher canada kosher crown heights Kosher DC kosher fl kosher flatbush kosher florida kosher food truck kosher israel kosher jerusalem kosher LA kosher lakewood kosher long island kosher los angeles kosher manhattan kosher miami kosher miami beach kosher midtown kosher new jersey kosher new york kosher nj kosher north miami beach kosher ny kosher nyc kosher ontario kosher philly kosher queens kosher restaurant kosher restaurants kosher south florida kosher surfside kosher teaneck kosher tel aviv kosher toronto kosher travel kosher uws yeshiva week