According to a new post by the OU, Coca-Cola’s Freestyle Machines which allow consumers to mix a variety of soft drink flavors to their own choice are now kosher.
All flavors available in the freestyle machines in the United States and Canada are products of the Coca-Cola Company and are confirmed to be under the certification of the Orthodox Union and are kosher and pareve.
There are a few thousand of the Freestyle machines around the US & Canada. You can search for machine locations on Coke’s Freestyle website here.
Amongst the flavors certified for Freestyle are:
- Barq’s Master Pour Black Cherry
- Caffeine Free Coca-Cola Mello Yello
- Caffeine Free Diet Coke Mello Yello Zero
- Coca-Cola Minute Maid Lemonade
- Coca-Cola Zero Minute Maid Light Lemonade
- Dasani Flavors (All) Pibb Xtra
- Dasani Sparkling (All) Pibb Zero
- Diet Barq’s Powerade
- Diet Coke Powerade (All)
- Fanta Powerade Zero (All)
- Fanta Zero Seagram’s Diet Ginger Ale
- Fuze Lemon Black Tea
- Seagram’s Ginger Ale
- Glaceau Fruitwater Sprite
- Hi-C Sprite Zero
- Lemon Tea Vitaminwater
The following flavors are also available for mixing with any of the above soft drinks:
- Fruit Punch