Going on Pesach excursions on chol hamoed is often challenging given the lack of snack options for purchase as well as what can be made at home to take with.
Understanding that, I’ve curated a few great Kosher for Passover ‘to-go’ recipes from some of my fellow Kosher bloggers.
Let us know which are your favorite by commenting below.
- Passover Sandwich Rolls by The Jewish Hostess
- Egg Nibbles by Ronnie Fein
- Flourless Double Chocolate Nut Cookies (not gebrokts) by Lil Miss Cakes
- Chocolate Cashew Balls by The Kosher Spoon
- Passover Coconut Macaroon Twix Bars by Kitchen Tested
- Passover Marshmallow Nut Log by The Kosher Foodies
- Holy Macaron! by Confident Cook – Hesitant Baker
- Passover Granola Bars by Couldn’t Be Pareve
- Grilled Cayenne Chocolate Dipped Pineapple by This American Bite
If you've found this article helpful, please consider supporting this site with a small donation so we can continue to create more articles.