Milt’s Barbecue for the Perplexed, one of the most popular kosher restaurants in the country, will be going curb-side starting mid August 2014!
Milt’s food truck will serve sandwiches from their restaurant’s menu, including brisket, pulled chicken, burgers and hot dogs. Also expect appetizers including wings (smoked or Buffalo), sides, and of course–barbecue!
In a conversation with Milt’s manager, we confirmed the following details:
- The truck will be located in the Loop, River north and University of Chicago locations
- Milt’s is also looking to partner with synagogues in the Chicagoland area to bring the truck to their locations
- They’ve also located areas that they’ll eventually bring the truck to: the near north and north suburbs of Chicago
- The truck will also be available for private party rentals for personal or businesses
- The truck should be operating pending city of Chicago license and permitting by August 12th
The truck is under the same supervision as the restaurant: CRC.