The kosher certification for Anita Gelato in NYC’s UES neighborhood has been dropped this week by Rabbi Mehlman (NKS).
This summer, kosher consumers in NYC should look to other kosher options to cool down including the brand new Noi Due Gelato that launches today on the UWS.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein founded YeahThatsKosher in 2008 as a global kosher restaurant & travel resource for the Jewish community.
He is passionate about traveling the world, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, hiking, strategy games, and spending time with his friends & family.
- Cow-less Meat & Bee-less Honey: 6 Israeli Innovations Changing Kosher & the World
- Upscale Mediterranean-Israeli LA Restaurant, Basbussa, Turns Kosher
- Chic French Kosher 5 Towns ‘Novo’ Steakhouse Details & Opening Menu
- New Kosher Pita Spot Opens by YU: Falafel Crunch
- New Multi-Sensory Kosher Fine Dining Experience, Shelanous, Opens in Melbourne