For those lucky enough (or rich enough?) to score tickets to this Sunday’s SuperBowl in Atlanta between the LA Rams and the New England Patriots, here are the kosher options in ATL and near the game you should be aware of:
At Mercedes Benz Stadium:
- Inside the stadium, there are no kosher options.
- Chabad of Georgia is organizing a Kosher Tailgate party outside of the stadium in the hours leading up to the big game. Specific times and locations are still TBD. Follow @chabadsuperbowl on Twitter for up to date info.
At ATL – Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport:
- Fuego Mundo offers kosher items at kiosks in Concourse A. Details here.
In Midtown Atlanta (about 10 minutes from the stadium):
- Krispy Kreme Donuts – open 6am-10pm
295 Ponce de Leon Avenue
In Sandy Springs (about 25-45 minutes from the stadium):
In Toco Hills (about 20-45 minutes from the stadium):
- Formaggio Mio
2157 Briarcliff Road
- Chai Peking (inside Kroger)
2205 LaVista Road
- Pita Palace – available via UberEats (see below for $5 off)
1658 Lavista Road
- Spicy Peach
2887 N Druid Hills Road NE
- Sublime Doughnuts – open 24/7 – available via UberEats (see below for $5 off)
2566 Briarcliff Road NE
In Dunwoody (about 20-40 minutes from the stadium):
- Tip Top Kosher Market and Restaurant
2211 Savoy Drive