While the summer may be winding down, there still might be a few beach days left on the horizon. A good beach day includes good food, whether it be ice cream, coffee, bagels or even a seaside cafe. To make it easy, we’ve compiled all of the kosher food Long Beach has to offer to help you make the most of the rest of summer vacation.
- Life’s a Bagel – 76 W Park Ave #2018, Long Beach, NY
- Dunkin Donuts – 1070 Beech St, Long Beach, NY
- Shop Glatt Mart – 172 E Park Ave, Long Beach, NY
- Country Boy Bakery – 256 E Park Ave, Long Beach, NY
- Marvel Frozen Dairy
- 1 National Blvd, Long Beach, NY
- 258 Lido Blvd, Lido Beach, NY
- Carvel Ice Cream – 970 W. Beech St, Long Beach, NY
- Gelato by Maya – 2041 Park St, Atlantic Beach, NY
- Ah-Sah-Ee Cafe & Pizza – 232 W Park Ave, Long Beach, NY
All restaurants and eateries here are kosher certified by the South Shore Vaad.
While not in Long Beach, just north in Oceanside there’s a brand new restaurant about to launch: Chimichurri Charcoal Chicken
Not too far, there are tons of kosher restaurants in the 5 Towns area of the South Shore of Long Island.