The cafe only launched a year ago and has concluded that it did not have enough kosher clientele to keep the kosher supervision moving forward.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- [NYC] Sage Kitchen Restaurant Closes; Remains Open for Delivery & Catering
- Israel’s Anita Gelato is NOW KOSHER in NYC
- New Kosher in Mexico City: Tamar Jerusalem Kitchen
- [Abu Dhabi] The Emirates Palace Opening Kosher Kitchen + Free Kosher Certification
- First Ever Kosher Restaurant Launched in Orange County California: Nosh House