Brooklyn’s answer to NYC’s Restaurant Week (which only has one kosher restaurant participating this summer, and typically where none participate) is a 12 day event known as Dine-In Brooklyn.
Dine-In Brooklyn officially starts tomorrow, Thursday 8/11, and ends on Monday 8/22.
Similar to NYC Restaurant Week, restaurants offer fixed price meals during the duration of the promotional period, which are specific menus with few choices. Diners can choose items from the regular menu, but will pay for those dishes in addition to the prix fixe deal.
- $28 Three Course DINNERS
- $15 Two Course LUNCHES
- $12 Weekend BRUNCHES
NOTE: Keep in mind that if a restaurant is not open for that particular meal, than that offer obviously isn’t available at that restaurant.
As of the writing of this post, there are 5 kosher restaurants participating in the Dine-In Brooklyn promotion (Hashgacha listed in parentheses):
- Blueberry Cafe – a modern dairy restaurant serving Italian, American and Israeli dishes in Midwood (R’ Yisroel Gornish)
- Brooklyn Artisan Bakehouse – a new artisan bakeshop and café in Crown Heights (OK Kosher)
- Glatt A La Carte – classy steakhouse and sushi restaurant located in Borough Park (R’ Yechiel Babad)
- T Fusion Steakhouse – elegant steakhouse serving unique seasonal cuisine in Marine Park (R’ Yisroel Gornish)
- The V Spot – Latin organic vegan cuisine, located in Park Slope (IKC)