Located down the block from Brooklyn College, The Juicy Box is an organic juice bar that recently became kosher thanks to some pressure from the local community and Elan Kornblum of Great Kosher Restaurants.
The juice bar serves small-batch, cold-pressed juices using a hydraulic press to extract the juice from a variety of fruits and vegetables. According to their website, this method keeps more vitamins and minerals in your juice. The produce used is sourced from local farmers’ markets.
Their juice menu items are priced at $8.50/$10/$12 for small/medium/large drinks, and they include:
- Apple, Beets, Carrots
- Kale, Pineapple, Apple
- Kale, Cucumber, Apple, Lemon, Ginger
- Pineapple, Orange, Beet, Celery
- Pineapple, Orange, Grapefruit
- Orange, Beet, Celery, Carrot, Turmeric
- Pineapple, Orange, Celery & Beets
- Apple, Lemon, Ginger
- Apple, Carrot, Parsley & Lemon
- Celery, Cucumber, Kale & Lemon
- Orange, Beet, Carrot, Celery & Apple
- Watermelon, Lemon & Ginger
Additional items include smoothies, açai bowls, wellness shots, and other drinks.
Food items available on the menu include:
- Portabella Mushroom Melt on Homemade Spinach Bun
- Bell Pepper Mix in Turmeric Wrap with Cashew Sauce
- Option to add Spicy Vegan Sausage
- Veggie Burger on Coconut Turmeric Bun
- Salmon Burger on Homemade Coconut Turmeric Bun
- Vegan patties
- Salmon patties
- Numerous salads
Hours of operation for The Juicy Box are Mon-Fri 7am-10pm & 9am-10pm on weekends.
Kosher supervision under Gotham City Kosher/Rabbi Chaim Shimon Warman.
The Juicy Box delivers via UberEats.