We have recently been informed that the “Kosher” Burger King in Costa Rica is currently under new ownership and is no longer kosher.
- AIRPORT in San Jose – “Deli Poás” stands carry Kosher Salami sandwiches
- CAFETERIA TAAM SHEL PAAM – located in the Jewish Community Center: DAIRY & PARVE cafeteria and restaurant as well as Catering and take out. Tel: (506) 2520-1013 /ext. 122
- RESTAURANTE CLUB DEPORTIVO ISRAELITA – Meat Restaurant located in the Jewish Sports Club near the Airport. Tel: (506) 2441-1086
- KOSHER CENTER – Take out food: deli, meats, grill, pareve bakery section. Tel: (506) 2232-2991. Address: Carretera a Pavas – South side of October 54, diagonal to La Artistica.
- KOSHER 2 GO – Pareve & Dairy take out food. Located at: Carretera a Pavas, frente a la Shell. Less than Two blocks from the Orthodox Community Center.
— Dani Klein ✈ ✈ ✈ (@YeahThatsKosher) January 6, 2012
✈ For more tips on keeping kosher and traveling to Costa Rica, please read this post: Keeping Kosher in San Jose, Costa Rica
— Drew Kaplan (@DrewKaplan) January 6, 2012