Yes, I know that November 27th is a Shabbat. But that doesn’t prevent us from going out Saturday night and supporting your local Jewish small business owner by eating at your favorite Kosher restaurant.
Here’s the deal:
- On the Saturday after Thanksgiving (the day after the “Black Friday” shopping holiday bonanza), American Express wants us to infuse our favorite small businesses with some capital.
- American Express is giving a $25 statement credit to 100,000 Cardmembers who register their Card and use it at a small business on Small Business Saturday.
- If you have an AMEX card, register your card by clicking here to receive the credit.
- If you don’t have an AMEX card, think might be a good opportunity to do so. As a traveler, I recommend the Starwood card. Email me and I’ll send you a referral link.
- If you’re a small business owner, you should sign up to participate in the program, and receive $100 in free Facebook ads from AMEX. And for the small business owners, I highly recommend the AMEX card. Let me know if you want me to send you a referral email for the card, you’ll receive 10-15,000 points just to start your account.
Which Kosher Restaurant are you going to support on Small Business Saturday?