Although the weather still feels warm in most of the country, the Chagim are truly right around the corner. The many festive meals call for many bottles of wine and you can save money and energy by stocking up on kosherwine.com.
We’ve collected a few of our favorite wine bundles to share with you, but definitely visit their website to peruse the hundreds of wines they have to offer.
• Save an extra 5% off sitewide with code: YTK5
• Save $15 off orders $200+ with code: YTK15
• Limit one code per order
Depending on where you are in the U.S, deadlines to order for a guaranteed Sukkot delivery are about 5-7 days before the holiday. It is technically not too late to order for Rosh Hashanah as well, but you may not receive it before the chag begins.
Here are a few curated cases with built-in discounts:
- Tasteful Reds Mixed Case – This curated case of wines is perfect for red wine fans. The package offers twelve carefully chosen wines at savings of over $100. A great addition to your holiday table.
- Israeli Wines Mixed Case – This case of select Israeli wines will have you feeling like you’re spending the holidays in the Holy Land. The dozen bottles come from a variety of excellent Israeli wineries/
- Sweet Wines Mixed Case – perfect for those looking to bring in a “sweet” new year, this case of wines offers beautiful wines that will help you get into the spirit of 5783.
- Value Mixed Case – At a can’t be beat price, this collection of wines is a great option for the upcoming holidays. The case contains a dozen excellent bottles that will beautify your holiday tables this year.
Disclosure: YeahThatsKosher earns a small commission from purchases made using our links. Thank you for continuing to support our website.