This is a Sponsored post.
VOTE SLATE #4 – Orthodox Israel Coalition
Voting is open! $1billion in funding for Israel is determined by the outcome of the current World Zionist Congress election.
Your vote directly influences where these funds are channeled. Voting for OIC (Orthodox Israel Coalition – Slate #4) will directly support:
- Increased funding towards subsidies for Yeshiva study in Israel via Masa Israel
- Weak voter turnout in the last election resulted in this funding decreasing dramatically from $1000 to $200!! We aim to turn this around.
- Combating BDS on campuses
- Supporting the IDF, Lone Soldiers, & Sherut Leumi
Voting ends on March 11th 2020.
Note: There is a voter registration fee of $7.50 (anyone age 25 and under pays $5.00) which covers administrative costs of running the election.
When you vote OIC, you’re supporting:
- Religious Zionists of America‒Mizrachi
- Orthodox Union
- Yeshiva University
- Touro College
- Rabbinical Council of America
- National Council of Young Israel
- Torah MiTzion, Bnei Akiva
- Poalei Agudas Yisroel
- and other affiliated institutions