As of today, Wunder Eats is LA’s newest kosher restaurant, serving up a whole slew of healthy foods and vegan goodies, including the plant-based, beef-like Impossible Burger.
Located in Beverly Hills, Wunder Eats bills itself as a healthy kosher vegan restaurant offering a menu the includes:
- The Superfruit Bowl – your choice of acai, pitaya, matcha green tea and chia seed pudding followed by unlimited free toppings of granolas, nuts, dry and fresh fruits followed by vegan sweeteners and butters
- The IMPOSSIBLE BURGER – vegan burger plus vegan cheese
- Chipotle Black Bean burger
- Avocado Toast
- Cold press juices, made to order
- Home made lemonades
- Aqua fresca
- Home made vegan gelato and sorbet
Wunder Eats has as its mission to offer creative vegan cuisine at a price that is accessible for all.
Kosher certification for Wunder Eats is by Kosher LA.