March 23rd – March 30th in Canazei, Italy
Join young professionals from around the world for a week of fun and skiing in one of the most exotic ski locations in the world: Canazei, Italy. The group will be staying at the FOUR STAR My One Hotel Canazei, a year-round Kosher Ski Resort.
The cost of €975 includes:
- Transfers to and from the resort
- Luxurious 4 Star hotel, with Swimming Pool for a week
- Full Kosher board — Kosher breakfasts, dinners, and packed lunches for the ski slopes.
- Ski equipment rental
- Ski Passes
- Group Night Activities
- Airport & Security Tax
- Roundtrip flights from Tel Aviv to Verona, Italy can be purchased as a part of the package for an additional $485
- If you are not flying from Israel, you can fly into Verona and meet the bus coming from Israel at the airport.
The trip is being run by the Israeli organization Nafka Mina.
To reserve your spot on this trip, please email Yair @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call +972-54-7564636 (Israel number).