Established in 2008 as a guide for Jewish / Kosher observant travelers & diners, YeahThatsKosher has evolved into an online community, guide, and news source for travel destinations, kosher restaurants, family & affordable travel, kosher travel, traveling on points, and more.
Founded by Dani Klein, YeahThatsKosher has evolved beyond just a blog into a robust community across social media and other digital assets reaching the niche community of affluent Jews in the US, Canada, Israel, UK, France, and other countries who seek out a myriad of experiences in travel, dining, and entertainment.
YeahThatsKosher Audience stats as of March 2021:
- Monthly Readership on YeahThatsKosher.com: 50-100,000 monthly unique visitors
- Email subscribers: 14,000
- Following on Instagram: 48,400
- Following on Twitter: 12,400
- Following on Facebook:
- Page: 8,800
- Group: 8,900
- COMING SOON: iOS & Android app
Sponsorships, Partnerships, and Advertising requests:
Dani [at] YeahThatsKosher [dot] com