Whether they be day trips, overnights, or longer, having to schlep your own food is always a pain and often a source of stress.
Hershey Park is a fantastic chocolate-themed amusement park in Pennsylvania that offers thrills for all ages. Conveniently, the park also offers multiple kosher food options, allowing you to truly embrace the vacation spirit. Whether you are craving real food or ice cream, Hershey Park offers something for everyone.
- Kosher Food Truck
- This fleishig food stand offers a variety of sandwiches and sides
- Sunday-Thursday 12pm-6:30pm
- Midway America Park Section
- At the entrance to The Boardwalk
- Dippin’ Dots
- All park locations are certified
- At Pierside Slush, Skyrush Slush, and 1906 Grill (refill only)
All of the kosher options are kosher certified by Star-K.