In these challenging times, there are a number of non-profit organizations that many people are going to need to rely on now during the coronavirus crisis and home quarantine.
Here are merely a few organizations that if you have the means to support, please do:
- KOSHER19 – sending kosher meals to frontline healthcare workers + supporting kosher businesses simultaneously
- MASBIA – kosher soup kitchen based in Brooklyn & Queens
- Met Council – feeding the poor, also supporting those suffering from domestic abuse
- Medical Supply Drive – donating urgently needed protective supplies across the US to the medical facilities that need it
- Feeding America – a lot of Americans are losing their jobs, so feeding the poor is important nationwide
- No Kid Hungry – poor children are often fed in school, and now they can’t get those meals – this org tries to fill the void
- PPE2NYC – getting the proper protective gear for our medical workers in NYC is in dire need right now
- LEKET Israel – distributing healthy food to Israel’s needy
Please add more non-profits that need support today in the comments below.