It appears that the Dept. of Health had closed down The Falafel Shop on the LES back in late August, according to this report. However, a sign on the door at the time said that the store would reopen shortly thereafter, and it appears that that had never happened.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- Best Credit Card for Grocery Shopping for 6% Cash Back
- Top 5 Amazon Deals on Kitchen Appliances/Tools [BLACK FRIDAY]
- Kosher Thanksgiving Specials & Menus [2020 MASTER LIST]
- Grand Opening of Chef Warshaw’s 2nd Boca Restaurant: Carmela’s
- [COMING SOON] New Haven Will Soon Welcome a New Kosher Restaurant: Ladle and Loaf