A relatively new player on the bakery scene, Brooklyn Artisan Bakehouse, has been supplying local kosher supermarkets with their kosher artisanal bread out of their Brooklyn-based bakery. As of this week, B.A.B. Has opened up a take-out shop serving sandwiches and small pizzas and will eventually offer café-style seating in the coming weeks/months.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- [Bernie Meme] Outdoor Dining at NYC’s Kosher Restaurants
- Dunkin Donuts at the American Dream Mall is Now Kosher Certified
- [BRAND NEW] Kosher Israeli Restaurant in Toronto: Sof Sof Grill
- [YESHIVA WEEK] Pop-Up Kosher Food Truck at Aventura’s Turnberry Marriott Waterpark
- [BRAND NEW] Kosher Yemenite Restaurant in Aventura: Ha-Temania