A relatively new player on the bakery scene, Brooklyn Artisan Bakehouse, has been supplying local kosher supermarkets with their kosher artisanal bread out of their Brooklyn-based bakery. As of this week, B.A.B. Has opened up a take-out shop serving sandwiches and small pizzas and will eventually offer café-style seating in the coming weeks/months.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- [MASTER LIST] Kosher Restaurants in the Catskills Open Winter Break 2023
- All 3 Kosher Restaurants in Ormond Beach, FL Have Closed
- New(ish) Upscale Kosher Restaurant in Los Angeles: “Next Door”
- Brand New Kosher Eatery in Surfside, FL: KooLuLu
- Chimichurri Charcoal Chicken Permanently Closes One of its Long Island Restaurants