A relatively new player on the bakery scene, Brooklyn Artisan Bakehouse, has been supplying local kosher supermarkets with their kosher artisanal bread out of their Brooklyn-based bakery. As of this week, B.A.B. Has opened up a take-out shop serving sandwiches and small pizzas and will eventually offer café-style seating in the coming weeks/months.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- [NYC] Sage Kitchen Restaurant Closes; Remains Open for Delivery & Catering
- Israel’s Anita Gelato is NOW KOSHER in NYC
- New Kosher in Mexico City: Tamar Jerusalem Kitchen
- [Abu Dhabi] The Emirates Palace Opening Kosher Kitchen + Free Kosher Certification
- First Ever Kosher Restaurant Launched in Orange County California: Nosh House