The following coupon is valid until February 5th, 2014 and can only be used once per visit to Raffaello, located near the Diamond District and Times Square in midtown. Their pizza “slices” are rectangular and quite different from the pizza you’re used to. It’s worth a try.
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- JS Restaurant in Manchester, UK is Relocating; Now “JS on the Corner”
- NEW Kosher Toast Bar in Atlanta: Sausage Panini
- ITINERARY: Western New York State Kosher Road Trip
- SOFT OPENING: Chimichurri Charcoal Chicken’s 2nd Location on Long Island is now open
- BRAND NEW: Kosher Upscale Modern Israeli Restaurant Opening in 5Towns: MUR