Beginning January 1st, 2012, the United Center in Chicago, IL will be offering a glatt kosher food cart serving hot dogs, sausages, pretzels and bottled beverages at Bulls (NBA) and Blackhawks (NHL) games. The cart will be located on the Main Concourse outside Section 114 and will be under the strict supervision of the Chicago Rabbinical Council. You can contact the CRC for additional information.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- [NEW] Kosher Sandwich Shop Has Opened in Jerusalem’s Machane Yehuda
- [NEW] SoBol Açai Bowls is Kosher in West Hempstead
- Lily’s Handmade Ice Cream in Delray Beach, FL is Newly Kosher
- [ISRAEL] Tabor Winery Has a Brand New, Family Friendly Restaurant: Batzir66
- Mykonos, Greece Gets its First Kosher Restaurant