Miami Kosher has reinstated both Prime Sushi locations’ kashrut hashgacha as the owners have agreed to place new management of the restaurants who will be more responsive and attentive to kosher concerns of Miami Kosher supervision.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- New Fleishigs Israeli Restaurant Now Open in San Antonio, TX: Yummy 770
- Tragic Fire Destroys “Boosur Meat & Deli” in South Fallsburg, NY
- Healthy Kosher Meals Delivered in Israel with “Veg It Out”
- New Ownership & Kashrut at Five Fifty in the 5 Towns
- [CONTEST] Win a $500 Gift Card to Tabernacle Steakhouse in NYC