Miami Kosher has reinstated both Prime Sushi locations’ kashrut hashgacha as the owners have agreed to place new management of the restaurants who will be more responsive and attentive to kosher concerns of Miami Kosher supervision.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- [Bernie Meme] Outdoor Dining at NYC’s Kosher Restaurants
- Dunkin Donuts at the American Dream Mall is Now Kosher Certified
- [BRAND NEW] Kosher Israeli Restaurant in Toronto: Sof Sof Grill
- [YESHIVA WEEK] Pop-Up Kosher Food Truck at Aventura’s Turnberry Marriott Waterpark
- [BRAND NEW] Kosher Yemenite Restaurant in Aventura: Ha-Temania