Miami Kosher has reinstated both Prime Sushi locations’ kashrut hashgacha as the owners have agreed to place new management of the restaurants who will be more responsive and attentive to kosher concerns of Miami Kosher supervision.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- Kosher Yeshiva Week Pop-Up in the Bahamas
- Guide to Kosher Food & Activities @ the American Dream Mall at the Meadowlands, NJ
- Best Miami + South Florida Kosher Restaurants 2022
- Kosher Pop-Up in San Diego for Yeshiva Week: Moishe’s Grill
- Kosher Restaurant & Travel Guide to Mexico’s Riviera Maya + Cancun Region