The Star-K announced that effective immediately, both locations of Filicori Zecchini Cafe in NYC, both at 2541 Broadway and at 42 E. 46th Street in Manhattan, are under new management and are thus no longer certified Kosher.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- [New in MTL] Israeli Style Sandwich and Salad Bar Has Opened in Montreal: Yummies
- [Brand New] Classy Kosher Pizzeria in Melbourne, Australia: Rustico Pizza and Pasta Bar
- [Brand New] London’s First-Ever Kosher Cocktail Bar: Tuk Tuk
- New Kosher Eatery in the Catskills: Upstate Subs
- Kosher Restaurants Participating in NYC Restaurant Week Summer 2021