- The Prime Hospitality Group is launching an artisan handcrafted pizza restaurant, Pizza Da Solo next to Solo in The Sony building in NYC. Click here to read more.
- The Upper East is getting a healthy and kosher new eatery. Vegan Divas located at 1437 1st Avenue between 74th and 75th streets will serve natural, fiber rich products utilizing vegan ingredients Ie: no animal products. Certification is by Rabbi Aaron D. Mehlman of National Kosher Supervision.
- Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is opening another kosher location this time in Murray Hill. The new branch will be located at 606 2nd Ave at the corner of 33rd street. All NY CBTL locations are certified under the Kof-K.
- As if Brooklyn didn’t already have a plethora of sushi joints, a new place, Day 5 Sushi is set to open. Day 5 Sushi promises to set itself apart by being an authentic place for real sushi lovers. The chef comes from Nobu a top non-kosher sushi restaurant. Certification will be under Kehilla Kashruth.
- King Bites is a new restaurant opening at the former location of Schnitzel King in Brooklyn. Offering a new concept in kosher eating they will offer all different types of meats, Schnitzel, and salads and you can customize each in accordance to your tastes and preferences. They are certified by Kehilla Kashrus and located at 1720 Coney Island Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11230.
- Lia’s Pizza has opened up in the former location of Jona’s Pizza located at 544 W 41st Street, Miami Beach, Fl. Click here to read more.
- A new dairy cafe and bistro has opened in Minneapolis. Vitali’s Bistro Cafe will serve salads, sandwiches, ice cream, coffe and tea. Everything is Chalav Yisroel except the Ice cream. Click here to read more.