Any Boston Bruins or Celtics fans out there? Now you can enjoy their home games and awesome kosher food by Keep It Kosher LLC. at their new kosher concession stand at TD Garden in Boston. TD Garden is a multi-purpose arena, and the kosher concession stand will be open exclusively during Bruins and Celtics games for the time being.
Located in Section 4, the concession stand serves hot dogs, sweet sausage, Mexican chorizo sausage, knishes, pretzels, and pastrami sandwiches (yum!). All of these products are provided by Jack’s Gourmet sausages, which we tasted at Kosherfest and are delicious.
Keep It Kosher’s other locations include:
- LA Dodgers at Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA
- NJ Devils at Prudential Center, Newark, NJ (Section 112 – Main Concourse)
- Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA ( Section 3)
- Philadelphia Flyers and 76ers at Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Brooklyn Cyclones at MCU Ballpark, Brooklyn, NY
- Washington Capitals and Wizards at Verizon Center, Washington DC – (Section 114)
Keep It Kosher LLC. is certified under the hashgacha of the Chof-K.