Brand new to Mamilla, the mall conveniently located just outside the Old City, is new burger joint, dubbed “Berlin Burger.” The restaurant is headed by the same owners of the ever popular Luciana restaurant, an upscale dairy restaurant also located in the mall.
The menu is short and sweet: 5 burgers, 1 crispy schnitzel sandwich, 1 vegetarian option, and fries and potatoes as sides.
- Berlin Burger (beef burger, ketchup, mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions)
- The American (beef burger, bbq sauce, ketchup, mayo, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles)
- The Mexican (beef burger, sloppy Joe, sriracha aioli, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles)
- The French (beef burger, brisket, onion jam, truffle aioli, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles)
- The Argentinian (beef burger, slow cooked asado, chimichurri, jalapeno aioli, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles)
- Crispy Chicken Burger (crispy chicken, fried onions, garlic mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles)
- Mushroom Burger – Vegetarian (ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles onions)
>>>Click here for the full menu (Hebrew only)
Berlin Burger is located at 13 Mamilla St. It is kosher certified Rabbanut Yerushalayim.
Thank you to Yehudah Jacobs (@theisraelifoodie) for his help with this article