With locations all over Manhattan, the vegan restaurant chain, Beyond Sushi, has decided to add a kosher certification to all 5 of its restaurants in the city.
The restaurant is known for its funky fishless sushi rolls (ex: Charred corn with harrisa and cilantro), dumplings (ex: Sun-dried tomato, spinach, roasted onions and smoked butternut squash, topped with lemon toasted panko, sumac and parsley drizzled with Tahini), noodle salads (ex: Green tea noodles, seaweed salad, roasted almonds, sesame seeds, parsley and cilantro with a Ponzu sauce), soups (ex: coconut curry), rice paper wraps, rice bed salads, and so much more.
Additionally, the restaurant has swapped out its non-kosher wines for kosher Israeli wines at its 37th st location.
Beyond Sushi’s menu items are quite affordable, and their 4 lunch specials are available daily from 11:30AM-3PM, and range from $9 –11.
The restaurant’s locations are beautifully designed, bright, and inviting. Beyond Sushi meals can be ordered to go, or to stay with full sit down, waiter service dining (at the 37th st location), and self seating at the Union Sq. location.
Beyond Sushi’s five Manhattan locations can be found at:
- UNION SQUARE: 229 E 14th St. – Limited Seatings. Delivery. Take-out – Daily hours: 11:30AM – 9:30PM
- CHELSEA MARKET: 75 9th Ave. – Take out only – Daily hours: 11AM – 8:30PM (Sunday until 8pm)
- MIDTOWN WEST: 62 W 56th St. – Counter Service. Delivery. Take-out. – M-F: 11AM – 9:30PM, Sat – Sun: 12PM – 9:30PM
- HERALD SQUARE: 134 W 37th St. – Full Service. Delivery. Take-out. – M-F: 11AM – 9:30PM, Sat – Sun: 12PM – 9:30PM
- FIDI:City Acres Market 70 Pine St. – Take out only. M–F only: 11AM – 9PM
Beyond Sushi is now kosher certified under the IKC.