This is not the first kosher restaurant to fail inside the JCC location over the last 10+ years, including most recently, Distrikt Bistro.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- New Upscale Burger Joint Open in the 5 Towns: Barbacoa Burger House
- New Kosher Mediterranean Fare in Brooklyn: “Corner Street Food”
- [CCM] Capital One® Venture X Rewards (Best for Lounge Access & Travel Perks)
- Save Big on Kosher Wines for Sukkot + 2 Promo Codes
- Gorgeous Kosher Corporate Events Catered by Aqua e Grano