This is not the first kosher restaurant to fail inside the JCC location over the last 10+ years, including most recently, Distrikt Bistro.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- Kosher Thanksgiving Specials & Menus [2020 MASTER LIST]
- Grand Opening of Chef Warshaw’s 2nd Boca Restaurant: Carmela’s
- [COMING SOON] New Haven Will Soon Welcome a New Kosher Restaurant: Ladle and Loaf
- New Kosher Cafe in Monsey Area: Manché Pani
- Houston’s Bagel Shop Bakery Opens a New Kosher Location