NJ’s Kosher Chinese Express Loses Kashrut and Now Permanently Closed
7 months ago
7 months ago
1 Min Read
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein founded YeahThatsKosher in 2008 as a global kosher restaurant & travel resource for the Jewish community.
He is passionate about traveling the world, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, hiking, strategy games, and spending time with his friends & family.
- Ultimate Kosher Pesach Restaurant List 2023 – Open Chol Hamoed Passover
- PESACH HACK: Huge Kosher for Passover Selection Shipped via Amazon
- *NEW* Char Bar Adds Kosher Stand to Washington Nationals Ball Park
- Seattle Loses 2 More Kosher Restaurants: Island Crust + Muriel’s
- Kosher Veggie Joint, Shouk, Launches New Location in Georgetown (DC)
chabad home1 Israel Jerusalem jewish travel Kosher kosher 5 towns kosher aventura kosher brooklyn kosher california kosher canada kosher crown heights Kosher DC kosher fl kosher flatbush kosher florida kosher food truck kosher israel kosher jerusalem kosher LA kosher long island kosher los angeles kosher manhattan kosher miami kosher miami beach kosher midtown kosher new jersey kosher new york kosher nj kosher north miami beach kosher ny kosher nyc kosher ontario kosher philly kosher queens kosher restaurant kosher restaurants kosher south florida kosher surfside kosher teaneck kosher tel aviv kosher toronto kosher travel kosher uws yeshiva week