Affiliate Disclosure: YeahThatsKosher is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as MileValue.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
This is our second installment of “CCM” (Credit Card of the Month) on YeahThatsKosher. This is an ongoing monthly series of posts dedicated to great credit cards and card offers in partnership with The Points Partner.
In this post and on all CCM posts, we provide the perks and reasons why this could be the right card for you, depending on your personal and travel needs. If this card isn’t for you, but you are seeking the best credit card offers available right now, check out the YeahThatsKosher credit card portal, and particularly our top 6 recommendations.
This no annual fee card is a great way to earn 5x points (aka a minimum of 5% cash back) on certain categorical purchases and offers these perks:
- Earn $200 cash back after you spend $750 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. This bonus offer will be fulfilled as 20,000 ThankYou® Points, which can be redeemed for $200 cash back
- No Annual fee
- 5% cash back where you spend up to $500 a month (Categories : Food or drink, Gas, Travel, streaming services, drug stores, fitness clubs, live entertainment)
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 16.24% – 26.24%, based on your creditworthiness
Some additional feedback from The Points Partner:
- This card costs nothing, gives you a 20K points in the bag & 5 X on anything you want …. I say grab it now and use for either supermarkets or restaurants for the month.
- Build up the points but do not use them until you have the Citi Premier® Card as that unlocks the transfer partners. By moving your points to the partners is where the BIG free travel comes from .
- Do NOT apply for this card if you have applied for anything else in the last 30 days…. make sure to have a 700+ credit score for this one.
If this card isn’t for you, but you are seeking the best credit card offers available right now, check out the YeahThatsKosher credit card portal, and particularly our top 6 recommendations. Additionally, if you’re seeking to learn more on how to earn free travel and get the most out of your credit cards, I encourage all of my readers to sign up for The Points Partner “Fly Free Academy” course, which we’ve found helpful to understanding the best ways to maximize traveling on points.