Affiliate Disclosure: YeahThatsKosher is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as MileValue.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Introducing “CCM” (Credit Card of the Month) to YTK readers. This is the first in a monthly series of posts dedicated to great credit cards and card offers in partnership with The Points Partner.
In this post and future CCM posts, we will provide the perks and reasons why this could be the right card for you, depending on your travel needs. If this card isn’t for you, but you are seeking the best credit card offers available right now, check out the YeahThatsKosher credit card portal, and particularly our top 6 recommendations.
This card is the cheapest way to get yourself into airport lounges! This card has a low annual fee and offers these perks:
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with hotels and resorts within the Hilton portfolio.
- Earn 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- 10 passes a year to Priority Pass lounges (1200+ around the world, enrollment required)
Some additional feedback from The Points Partner:
- Want lounge access without paying $400-700 a year? Well, this is your card! Even if you only used the card for lounge access it would be a great deal… but you are also getting 130K points & some other bonus categories also.
- If you already have any other AMEX card… there’s a decent chance they are not even going to run your credit to be approved for this one.
- If you don’t already have lounge access… this is a must to grab while this offer is still on.
If this card isn’t for you, but you are seeking for the best credit card offers available right now, check out the YeahThatsKosher credit card portal, and particularly our top 6 recommendations. Additionally, if you’re seeking to learn more on how to earn free travel and get the most out of your credit cards, I encourage all of my readers to sign up for The Points Partner “Fly Free Academy” course, which we’ve found helpful to understanding the best ways to maximize traveling on points.