The restaurant will offer sit down and grab and go lunches for those working in the central London area. This will be the only kosher restaurant option in the city of London.
Zest at Bevis Marks will only be open for four months.
The restaurant is known to serve contemporary Middle Eastern cuisine inspired by the diverse eateries of Tel Aviv. The pop-up’s meat menu is detailed below:
- Smoked Salmon, Caper Vinaigrette & Toasted Sourdough £8
- Carrot Hummus, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes & Pitta Bread £5.5
- Crushed Avocado, Sourdough, Lotus Crisps, & Harissa Drizzle £7.5
- Lentil and Sweet Potato Soup £6
- Mini Lamb Koftas £9
- Sticky Lemongrass Chicken Wings, & Lemongrass Dip £7
- Shakshuka, Roasted Aubergine, Zhoug, & Soft Baked Eggs £9
- Smoked Mackerel Challah Sandwich, Harissa Aioli, Apple Slaw & Roe £9
- Aubergine Dumplings, Cous Cous & Fattoush Salad £14
- Bream, Saffron Braised Canellini Beans, Fennel, & Pickled Lemon £16
- Ras El Hanout Marinated Salt Beef, Potato & Chive Salad £19
- Braised Lamb, Salsa Verde, Mint, Courgettes, & Garlic Croutons £21
- Roasted Ribeye, Cherry Tomatoes, Fine Beans & Pomegranate £29
- Baby Gem Salad Or Fries Or Frickles £4
- Chocolate Mousse £6
- Orange & Almond Cake £6
Hours of operation are 11:00am to 3:00pm – Monday to Thursday.
Zest is kosher certified by the Sephardic Kashrut Authority.