Both of the Filicori Zecchini cafes in the Baltimore area have removed their kosher certification as of last week.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- Kosher Thanksgiving Specials & Menus [2020 MASTER LIST]
- Grand Opening of Chef Warshaw’s 2nd Boca Restaurant: Carmela’s
- [COMING SOON] New Haven Will Soon Welcome a New Kosher Restaurant: Ladle and Loaf
- New Kosher Cafe in Monsey Area: Manché Pani
- Houston’s Bagel Shop Bakery Opens a New Kosher Location