The Admiral Weaver Inn in Newport, RI has for years offered guests a kosher breakfast. As of this season, the B&B has decided to drop the kosher option from its offering to tourists.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- New Fleishigs Israeli Restaurant Now Open in San Antonio, TX: Yummy 770
- Tragic Fire Destroys “Boosur Meat & Deli” in South Fallsburg, NY
- Healthy Kosher Meals Delivered in Israel with “Veg It Out”
- New Ownership & Kashrut at Five Fifty in the 5 Towns
- [CONTEST] Win a $500 Gift Card to Tabernacle Steakhouse in NYC