This is our second-ever installment on great kosher for Passover ‘to-go’ recipes. We’ve cherry picked some travel-ready, easy to make recipes from a few of our Kosher blogger friends and highlighted the best ones for you to make this chag. Click here to check out our first post on ‘To-Go’ Pesach Recipes.
Over the years, Chanie Apfelbaum (aka Busy in Brooklyn) has put together a few great recipes we wanted to highlight:
- French Fried Chicken Nuggets – Great for throwing in a bag and heading to the park or zoo
- Sweet Pepper Burgers – Who needs a bun when the meat tastes this good?
- Chicken Pot Pie Passover Croquettes – Eat on a potato bun, or on its own, works either way
- Sugared Almonds – Get snack for any road trip
- Parmesan Roasted Almonds – Double protein snack on the go
Images: Busy in Brooklyn
I’ve become good friends with Miriam Pascal (aka Overtime Cook) over the past year and am excited to share her Pesach snacking recipes:
- Flourless Chocolate Cookies – awesome snackies for the kiddies
- Flourless Chocolate Banana Muffins – you won’t believe it’s Pesach
- Sweet & Spicy Maple Roasted Pecans – adds pizzazz to your favorite nuts snack
- Roasted Vegetable Potato Salad – for your chol hamoed picnics, with no mayo added
Images: Overtime Cook