New from EB Catering in Atlanta is kosher and vegan food truck – Hunky Dory. Making daily stops at various shuls in the area, the food truck serves falafel, chummus and fries.
Hunky Dory’s affordability is worth a mention – a lunch special that includes falafel, lemonade and your choice of fries or malabi is priced at only $7.99.
Hunky Dory is kosher certified by the AKC. (Atlanta Kosher Commission)
The current food truck schedule looks like this:
- MONDAY @ CBT 5065 HIGH POINT RD, FROM 11AM-7PM
- TUESDAY @ BETH JACOB (TOCO HILLS) 1855 LAVISTA RD, FROM 11AM-7PM
- WEDNESDAY @ CHABAD OF COBB 4450 LOWER ROSWELL RD, FROM 11AM-7PM
- THURSDAY @ CHABAD NORTH FULTON 10180 JONES BRIDGE RD, FROM 11AM – 3PM
- FRIDAY @ CONGREGATION ARIEL 5237 TILLY MILL RD, FROM 11AM-3PM