This is a sponsored post.
New Jersey’s premier kosher bakery, Patis Bakery, has launched a Rosh Hashanah-themed menu, perfect for having a deliciously sweet new year.
Additionally, Instagram users can enter a giveaway through Thursday morning (9/26) to win the entire Rosh Hashanah menu courtesy of the bakery.
Enter the giveaway through this link/image below:
For those wanting to order Rosh Hashanah specialty items, they can only be picked up directly from their Lyndhurst, NJ location this week, or delivered for a fee.
- Brooklyn , Manhattan, Teaneck and Monsey: $15 delivery fee
- Lakewood and 5 towns : $25 delivery fee
- Clifton, Rutherford, Passaic, Lyndhurst and Secaucus will have free delivery as always.
- Any order over $400 will have free delivery.
- To all other areas, standard delivery fees apply. Please call the bakery for details (201) 438-4004
While supplies last. Friday 11am order cut off.
Scroll down below for pics of the menu items.
Rosh Hashanah Menu
🔶 Apple Honey Twist Sourdough Boule (𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰)
🔶 Apple/Raisin/Cinnamon/Honey/Brown Sugar/Crumb Challah (𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰)
🔶 Caramelized Honey/Burnt Cinnamon Cake (𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰)
🔶 Honey Apple Mousse Cake:
Black Sesame Financier, Cinnamon Honey Mousse, Apple Jam
Candied Apple Honey Glaze (𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟓𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲)
🔶 Apple-Honey-Vanilla Danish
🔶 Apple/Honey Filled Cinnamon Spiced Macaron (𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰)