The relatively new Glatt Kosher restaurant in Forest Hills, has closed. We reported on the opening of this restaurant less than a year and a half ago. Between Forest Hills & nearby Rego Park, there are a bevy of kosher Central Asian (Georgian, Bucharian, etc.) restaurants. Perhaps one too many.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- Kosher Hummusia Coming to Brooklyn: Hummus Bar
- Patis Bakery is Now Open in Teaneck with a New Kosher Cafe
- Passover Rental Scams in Orlando Put Many Without Place to Stay for Holiday
- [PLAN AHEAD] Miami Beach Curfews & Road Closures Include All of Passover Vacation
- [NEW] Israeli Kosher Restaurant in Dubai: Mul Hayam