The relatively new Glatt Kosher restaurant in Forest Hills, has closed. We reported on the opening of this restaurant less than a year and a half ago. Between Forest Hills & nearby Rego Park, there are a bevy of kosher Central Asian (Georgian, Bucharian, etc.) restaurants. Perhaps one too many.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- ITINERARY: Western New York State Kosher Road Trip
- SOFT OPENING: Chimichurri Charcoal Chicken’s 2nd Location on Long Island is now open
- BRAND NEW: Kosher Upscale Modern Israeli Restaurant Opening in 5Towns: MUR
- Newly Kosher Vegan Ethiopian Restaurant in Brooklyn: “Ras Plant Based”
- No More Kosher Kitchen at Kitchen 24 in Toronto