The relatively new Glatt Kosher restaurant in Forest Hills, has closed. We reported on the opening of this restaurant less than a year and a half ago. Between Forest Hills & nearby Rego Park, there are a bevy of kosher Central Asian (Georgian, Bucharian, etc.) restaurants. Perhaps one too many.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- [MASTER LIST] Super Bowl 2023 Kosher Restaurant Specials
- New Gourmet Kosher Bagel Shop in Jackson, NJ: Rosemary Bagels
- [MASTER LIST] Kosher Restaurants in the Catskills Open Winter Break 2023
- All 3 Kosher Restaurants in Ormond Beach, FL Have Closed
- New(ish) Upscale Kosher Restaurant in Los Angeles: “Next Door”