A notice by the Montreal Kosher (MK) kashrut agency yesterday stated that Cafe Dizengoff is no longer under their hashgacha. MK is the main kashrut agency of Montreal, so it seems that this restaurant is no longer kosher.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- [ITINERARY] 10 Day Kosher Exploration of Costa Rica
- New Kosher Gluten-Free Eatery in Midtown Manhattan: AO Organic Japanese
- Kosher Grab N’ Go Options Now Available at the Palisades Center
- New Kosher Chinese Eatery & Takeout in the 5Towns: HaSini Shel Broadway
- Brand New French Deli Opens in Jerusalem: Metro