Just in time for the summer season, Prime Butcher Baker, located on 2nd Avenue in the Upper East Side of NYC, has announced that it will be offering a delivery option for its customers spending Shabbat in the Hamptons or Atlantic Beach this summer. In a press release from the Butcher they explain:
Prime Butcher Baker will deliver to the Hamptons and Atlantic Beach every weekend!
- Delivery orders must be placed by Thursday
- Delivery Friday morning only
- West Hampton and Atlantic Beach Delivery fee $25
- All other Hamptons $40
To place an order email email@example.com
Menu items include the following:
- Specialty marinated Chicken, Beef, Lamb and Fish Kabobs in Prime Butcher Baker house made marinades and sauces
- Specialty cured meats from our own in-house dry aging room including our world famous Beef Jerky, Bresaola and Beef "Bacon"
- Chef David Kolotkins best selling BBQ Sauce – made famous at the world renowned Prime Grill restaurant – perfect for summer barbecuing!
- Signature Middle Eastern appetizers such as Kibbe Quinoa stuffed with Beef and Lebanese Sweet Meat Pies (Lahma Bajin)
- Personalized Specialty Cakes from Pastry Chef Felencia Darius
- Mini cupcakes, cookies, whole wheat croissants, muffins, and gourmet sorbets and ice creams – ALL PAREVE!
- Now carrying a full line of fresh gourmet cheeses including handmade mozzarella, chevre, camembert and Syrian Cheese
Prime Butcher Baker is under the strict Rabbinic Certifcation of the Orthodox Union.