Kosher Catch, a kosher fresh fish service based in New England and run by Jeffrey Ingber, will be visiting a few communities in the Northeast this month serving fresh Fish & Chips and Poke.
The menu for the pop ups is as follows:
- Fish and Chips served with Lemon, Cole Slaw $16.00
- Fish Sandwich with Fries and Cole Slaw $16.00
- Tuna and Salmon Poke Bowl $14.00
- All of the above served with your beverages and sauces of your choice
- Family Size Fries $5.00
Here’s the schedule of fish dish pop-ups:
- Tuesday, July 25th – MERRICK, NY (Long Island) – 5-8 pm – Chabad Center (Chabad parking lot, entrance on Benson Lane) – 2174 Hewlett Ave.
- Thursday, July 27th – TEANECK, NJ – 5-8 pm – Congregation Beth Aaron – 950 Queen Anne Road
- Sunday, July 30th – PROVIDENCE, RI – 5-8 pm – Congregation Beth Sholom – 275 Camp Street
Kosher Catch is also available for events after the 9 days.