The CRC recently announced a list of Chicago area ice cream shops that are kosher certified as well as a warning for local and national ice cream and yogurt shops that purport to sell kosher products.
Here’s the list of certified shops:
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt Store, 4041 West Dempster Street in Skokie, Illinois
- Cinnabon and Carvel Ice Cream, 4999 Old Orchard Center, Suite B17, Skokie
- Dairy Star, 3472 W Devon, Lincolnwood
- Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins, 3132 Devon, Chicago
- Emma’s Bagel Cafe, 9306 Skokie Blvd, Skokie
- Graeter’s Ice Cream, 1347 Shermer Road, Northbrook, IL
Here’s CRC’s warning about other non-certified shops that claim they’re kosher.