For the 2nd time in under a year, Pomegranate Bistro closed it's doors, this time permanently after serving dinner on Sunday, April 29th. The restaurant reopened in January after being closed for 7 months. The owners of the restaurant claimed that the lack of financial success as well as some legal issues forced the restaurant's closing for good.
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein is the founder of YeahThatsKosher, is passionate about global travel, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, digital marketing, and spending time with his friends & family.
Dani has an MBA in Marketing and works in the Social Media Marketing field for a large media agency.
- [NEW] Kosher Sandwich Shop Has Opened in Jerusalem’s Machane Yehuda
- [NEW] SoBol Açai Bowls is Kosher in West Hempstead
- Lily’s Handmade Ice Cream in Delray Beach, FL is Newly Kosher
- [ISRAEL] Tabor Winery Has a Brand New, Family Friendly Restaurant: Batzir66
- Mykonos, Greece Gets its First Kosher Restaurant