You may also like
About the author
Yehudah Jacobs is a 30-year-old food fanatic who is in digital marketing. He is a classically trained chef, and a renowned carnivore. Yehudah made the switch from the kitchen to the digital world so he can find trendy places to write about and share his recipes. You can find him traveling around Israel, trying to find a good beer while sharing it with his friends on his Facebook group "Israeli Foodies" and Twitter: @yudajacobs.
- Cafe Roma is ‘Reopening’ Weekly PopUp at Columbia University
- New Israeli Steakhouse in Brooklyn: Margez Grill House
- [Few Spots Left] Savor Israel Cooking Tour led by “The Kosher Baker” Paula Shoyer
- New Upscale Burger Joint Open in the 5 Towns: Barbacoa Burger House
- New Kosher Mediterranean Fare in Brooklyn: “Corner Street Food”