May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012
1 Min Read
You may also like
About the author
Dani Klein founded YeahThatsKosher in 2008 as a global kosher restaurant & travel resource for the Jewish community.
He is passionate about traveling the world, good kosher food / restaurants, social media & the web, technology, hiking, strategy games, and spending time with his friends & family.
- Upscale Kosher Steakhouse Opens at the King David Hotel, Jerusalem
- [REVIEW] Kosher Mexican Restaurant “Taquito” in Lakewood, NJ
- [NOW OPEN] NYC’s Bravo Kosher Pizza in Midtown is Moving to 5th Ave
- Upscale Kosher Israeli “Delicious Dishes” Opening in 5Towns
- Kosher Pizzeria in Jerusalem Named “Top 50” Pizza List
chabad Israel Jerusalem jewish travel Kosher kosher 5 towns kosher aventura kosher brooklyn kosher california kosher canada kosher chicago kosher crown heights Kosher DC kosher fl kosher flatbush kosher florida kosher food truck kosher israel kosher jerusalem kosher LA kosher long island kosher los angeles kosher manhattan kosher miami kosher miami beach kosher midtown kosher new jersey kosher new york kosher nj kosher north miami beach kosher ny kosher nyc kosher ontario kosher philly kosher queens kosher restaurant kosher restaurants kosher south florida kosher surfside kosher teaneck kosher tel aviv kosher toronto kosher travel kosher uws yeshiva week