Write for Us
If you’d like to become a contributing writer, click HERE to REGISTER, and write about your travel experiences!
HERE ARE WRITER’S TOOLS FOR YOU:
First Line: “Contributed by: (Your Name) | Last Date of Travel: (Month Year)”
- 1. Kosher Info: This includes restaurants, markets, Chabad meals, etc. You can also include personal tips on “how-to” keep kosher in this location, or recommendations on what to bring, or where to eat. You may also include links to “kosher lists” if available for that area.
- 2. Tourist Info: This refers to things to do, places to see and visit. Include your recommendations, “how to get there” tips, etc.
- 3. Jewish Info: Use this space to talk about shuls, minyanim, the Jewish community & history, and known mikvahs.
For all posts it is important to include the following:
- Relevant information to the reader of this blog.
- Proper usage of the English language – sentences, paragraphs, and punctuation.
- Place links to various restaurants, locations, shuls, etc.
- Include images in your posts – they can be from your trip, or a nice image from Google. No need to include an image of yourself, the location itself is good enough.
By including all of the above, you will ensure that your post will be seen and read by many people online. It will also ensure that this website will become a great resource for the Jewish community.
Go to: http://yeahthatskosher.com/wp-login.php/. You can create a username or login with your Facebook Account.
Please feel free to email me with any questions. email@example.com
Thank you for all of your help and great work.