The Kashrut Authority, in conjunction with KA-certified Quality Kosher Catering, will be hosting an Asian-inspired culinary event next week at “Tang Hui” located at the World Square Shopping Centre in Sydney.
The event seeks to bring an authentic, modern gourmet experience within an elegant dining room.
Menu items for the event include:
- Salt and Pepper Crispy Tofu
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls with home-made dipping sauce
- Emperor’s Choice San Choi Bow
- Black Pepper Mushroom & Beef Stir Fry
- Fried Rice with Egg, Shallots & Assorted Seasonal Vegetables
- Chicken Stir Fry with Seasonal Vegetables and Cashew Nut
- Fine Egg Noodles with Garlic, Chives, Bean Sprouts & Sesame Seeds
- Coconut & Red Bean Pudding
- Seasonal Fruit Platter
There will be two seatings: 6pm-8pm and 8.30pm-10.30pm @ $88 per person. If you book a table of eight you receive a complimentary bottle of wine.