Available now through March 30th, applicants for the Starwood Preferred Guest American Express Card that meet the required $3,000 minimum spend for the personal card or $5,000 minimum spend for the business card within the first 3 months of card ownership you will receive a sign-up bonus of 35,000 Starpoints! [APPLY HERE]
This is the highest sign-up bonus ever for the SPG AMEX card.
While 35,000 points may not sound high compared to other card offers, I will tell you that these points are more valuable than any other points system from any hotel or airline.
I’ve written extensively about this card in the past, the most in-depth here in this article.
Some quick facts about the SPG AMEX card & Starpoints:
- $0 Yearly fee the first year ($95/year thereafter)
- No Foreign Transaction Fees (New benefit!)
- Points are transferable to ~30 international airlines, most giving you a 25% bonus (read more on this)
- Redeem Starpoints for hotel rooms for as little as 3,000 points per night!
- Free in-room premium Internet services
- Complimentary Boingo WiFi after you enroll
- …. and many more!
This is likely the last time that this offer will be available and I highly recommend applying for it if you’ve never had this card before. Now is the time to get it.
The 35,000 bonus points offer ends 3/30/16.
Disclaimer: YeahThatsKosher may earn referral credit from some of the links on this post.